Sharps Bedrooms has successfully implemented Maxoptra’s dynamic delivery route planning and scheduling software. The UK’s number one fitted bedroom manufacturer, Sharps, is using the cloud-based software to support a nationwide team of installers with the rapid manufacture, dispatch and delivery of any missing or replacement components.
Route Optimisation Software for Wholesale
OPTIMISE YOUR ROUTES AND MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR AVAILABLE RESOURCES.
- Delivery orders are exported from the company’s database automatically
- The routes are produced by Maxoptra based upon customers’ time window preferences, vehicle types, equipment requirements and are shown on the map. They are reviewed by the transport planner and sent to the driver’s navigation device or smartphone.
- Drivers can continually update orders status and report on job status while en route.
- Getting vehicle locations from tracking devices or smartphones.
- Customers are constantly informed about estimated time of arrival (ETA) through SMS, email or via our facebook bot.6. Driving manifests are sent to the distribution company’s system for further invoicing and reporting.
Maxoptra’s delivery route plannerwas specifically designed to enable wholesale distribution companies to drive operational efficiencies, allow rapid reaction to any changes in real time and improve customer service, thereby:
- Reducing operating costs by up to 10% to create new pricing competitiveness
- Meeting customer expectations in terms of real time delivery and collection notification, leading to increased satisfaction and business growth
- Generating new opportunities and repeat business with existing customers
- Increasing loyalty and retaining existing customers
- Winning new customers