Fixed Route Planning
Fixed routes sit at the heart of many of our customers’ optimisation plans. All fixed route operations can benefit from regular review and re-optimisation. Here at MaxOptra we offer a range of fixed route planning, and territory optimisation, tools that are making a big difference to over 25% of our customer base.
Fixed route rationalisation
- As new customers are added, or old customers are manually removed over time, route quality can degrade
- Use MaxOptra at regular intervals – weekly, monthly etc – to ensure you are running the right routes with the best resource configuration
- See the impact of mileage, driving time and cost changes quickly and easily
Prioritise orders & fix drivers
- MaxOptra allows you to ‘fix’ particular customer delivery days/times in your schedule
- You can then route the rest of the work around these fixed drops
- The same applies to allocating drivers to specific customers
- Both simple system options can have a huge impact on delivery continuity and overall customer experience
Build small territories
- For the best of fixed and optimised route planning
- Our intuitive interface is renowned for being easy to use
- With a few simple clicks you can build small territories in your delivery areas
- Big territories can be restrictive whereas very small, specific territories can make a big difference to specified driver routes
- We can also build bigger territories too, as part of our standard software offering
Fixed route planning - available to all tariff users
- Our fixed route optimisation software is available to all tariff users
- Add the benefit of fixed routing to your operation today.
- Book a customised demo to find out more
Since implementing MaxOptra, we have been further impressed. Not only does it do what we were promised it would – and more – but the support has been exemplary; approachable, knowledgeable and timely!
National Installer Support Manager at Sharps Bedrooms