- We are the Controller in respect of your personal data.
Our full name: Magenta Corporation Limited
Our contact details: 17c Curzon Street, London, W1J 5HU
Tel: +44 (0) 207 494 7510
- We are collecting your personal data for the following purpose(s):
- To give those, who have requested it, access to our Maxoptra or Magenta free trial services
- To schedule either a Maxoptra or Magenta software demonstration, as explicitly requested by those persons who have completed the relevant information request form on either of our websites (www.maxoptra.com or www.magenta-technology.com).
- All contacts will be added to the Magenta Corporation Limited database. By providing us with your personal data you are consenting for us to keep in touch with you regarding our products and services, receive our electronic newsletters and any other electronic marketing information issued by our organisation. You have the right to retract consent at any time and all electronic communications will include the required ‘opt out’ functionality. Alternatively you can contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist with your request.
- According to the new GDPR regulations (introduced on the 25th May 2018) the legal basis for us, Magenta Corporation Limited, processing your personal data can be defined as follows:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- The Legitimate Interest being pursued by our use of your data is as follows:
- If you have expressed an interest, or submitted a form, via the Maxoptra website (www.maxoptra.com) or sent us an enquiry email we conclude that there is a legitimate business interest in us keeping you informed regarding our products and services. See section 2 for personal data use purposes.
- If you have expressed an interest, or submitted a form, via the Magenta Technology website (www.magenta-technology.com) or sent us an enquiry email we conclude that there is a legitimate business interest in us keeping you informed regarding our products and services. See section 2 for personal data use purposes.
- The personal data will be stored for an unlimited period unless we receive explicit instructions from the named individual, or organisation, to remove personal data records.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
- If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
- Your provision of personal data to us is not a contractual or legal requirement.
Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in the user's web browser while the user is browsing it. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the user's previous activity.
Maxoptra.com uses the following cookies:
Functional Cookies to track the pages you visits via Google Analytics.
Targeting Cookies to allow you to share pages via Add This.
How to stop Cookies
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are typically found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of a browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details or visit sites: