Since implementing MaxOptra, we have been further impressed. Not only does it do what we were promised it would – and more – but the support has been exemplary; approachable, knowledgeable and timely!
National Installer Support Manager at Sharps Bedrooms
Optimise your multi drop route planning
- MaxOptra automatically produces a multi stop schedule with routes optimised by time and distance
- Your business will benefit from fuel savings and a reduction in unnecessary driving time
- Provide higher levels of service to your customers, whilst also controlling those all-important costs
- Ensure that routes are feasible for the driver; helping them to be efficient and keeping your workforce happy
Re-organise your routes quickly and easily
- We know that balancing routes with volumes and orders that change daily can be a challenge
- MaxOptra allows you to reschedule orders; quickly, easily and efficiently
- Reduce mileage across multiple locations and cut operational costs by a massive 20%
Consider customers' time windows
- MaxOptra produces a schedule which automatically optimises fuel savings and reduces unnecessary driving hours
- The system will distribute all orders equally, no matter how many deliveries, collections or destinations are needed
- MaxOptra will find the best driver to meet your customers’ specific time windows; keeping the customer happy
"The system is so adaptable! If there is some additional information or functionality we'd like, we just call up MaxOptra, and we have it within 20 minutes." Read more...
Transport Manager at Delifresh
"MaxOptra really made us challenge what the best routes are. We previously relied on our Transport Manager's local knowledge of London - dividing routes by postcodes. MaxOptra looks at routing completely differently, focusing on the addresses closest to each other for the fastest route, and taking us out of a postcode mindset." Read more...
Keep your drivers on pla
- MaxOptra continuously compares planned data to real-time results
- The system highlights issues such as late or early arrivals, schedule differences, actual driving time and mileage
- The actual route is clearly displayed next to the planned one; showing you any route deviations