Delivery tracking software
Track & Trace
Here at MaxOptra we believe in making our system easy to integrate with. That is why we have invested in the development of an Open API. Through our Open API we can link our route optimisation software with your in-vehicle delivery tracking software.
Why link route planning & tracking?
- You create an optimised route plan
- Once your vehicles leave the depot how do you know what’s actually happening?
- You could have created an optimised plan that is not being executed
- Linking the two technologies gives you full visibility of plan vs actual performance
Planned vs Actual - real time benefits
- Communicate accurate ETA information to customers via text, email or social media
- Get alerted to any route deviations or delays in real time
- Proactively alert your customers if delivery ETA changes on the day
- Re route vehicles in real time if a problem arises
- Watch your customer satisfaction scores soar!
Planned vs Actual - reporting benefits
- Analyse what is actually happening out on the road
- Refine your planning parameters based on real life information
- Build more realistic route plans as a result, delivering more benefit to your business
- Use real life data for driver debriefing
- Get the whole picture of your delivery performance
Our in-vehicle tracking partners
- MaxOptra links to over 30 different technology suppliers
- We are working with leading telematics suppliers including:
- TomTom Webfleet
- Teletrac Navman
- Quartix, and many more
- Find out more on our partners page
What if my tracking provider is not listed?
- If you tracking provider is not on the list, don’t worry
- Our Open API makes integration quick and easy
- Contact us today if you want to find out more about how we could work together
Excellent independent reviews
Don’t just take our word for it. Our customers are happy to rate Maxoptra as a five star supplier on independent review sites such as Capterra, GetApp and Software Advice.