Providing a free door-to-door service, The Felix Project collects good quality surplus food from suppliers and delivers it to charities supporting children, families, vulnerable adults and more. From a standing start in 2016, The Felix Project is set to provide at least one million meals a year, and has recently launched a new campaign to provide disadvantaged primary school children and their families with access to fresh and nutritious food.
Managing a field service team can be challenging
- The perfect tool to see your orders on the map and build your schedule with drag-and-drop capabilities
- The artificial intelligence to ensure you send the right engineer at the right time with the right skills
- A mobility app to keep your service team connected at all times
- The dispatch dashboards and managerial reports to identify and correct any inefficiency
- The ability to calculate arrival time estimates to minimize any waiting time
- SMS and email notifications to keep your customers informed