After a rigorous selection process Natures Menu shortlisted three vendors, including Maxoptra. This was based on a recommendation from Independent Tracking as part of a total solution, which included fitting TomTom telematics to all their delivery vehicles.
Natures Menu made the decision work with us due to:
1. Quality of the system and the team that provided the solution
2. Simplicity of use
3. Real time, dynamic scheduling and routing of orders
4. Dynamic Track and Trace to provide real time accurate delivery times for improved customer service
5. Depth of understanding of the logistics business and programming
6. Ability to seamlessly integrate with drivers TomTom devices, the company website and CRM systems
Since Maxoptra was implemented, Natures Menu have grown significantly from 25 to 37 vehicles and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
Having an easy to use, intuitive system providing immediate availability of planned vs actual delivery data has been a huge benefit to Natures Menu in their daily communications with customers.
Maxoptra has enable Natures Menu to advise customers of any changes to the expected delivery times by dynamically recalculating ETA’s from the real time TomTom vehicle location information as the day progresses. The scheduling team can now see at a glance the real-time status of orders and management can now make improvements to driver’s performance based on the intelligent reporting functionality the system offers.
The outcome is that scheduling staff are able to quickly and easily plan, schedule and route jobs, streamlining business processes and allowing ad hoc orders to be taken throughout the day.