Scot JCB is rolling out the Maxoptra dynamic route planning and scheduling platform across its countrywide network of service depots.
Field Service Management
Plan your service engineers’ workload and manage your customers’ expectations efficiently.
- Delivery orders are exported from the company’s database automatically
- The routes are produced by Maxoptra based upon customers’ windows, vehicle types, equipment requirements and are shown on the map. They are reviewed by the dispatcher and sent to the driver’s navigation device or smartphone.
- Drivers on route can continually update orders status and report on job status.
- Getting vehicle locations from tracking devices or smartphones.
- Customers are constantly informed about estimated time of arrival (ETA) through SMS or email messages.
- Driving manifests are sent to the service company’s system for further invoicing and reporting.
Maxoptra’s despatch softwareprovides both large and small companies with clear visibility and an understanding of what is happening with any job, at any point throughout the day, and the ability to respond quickly in real-time to sudden changes to the planned schedule to maintain customer satisfaction, thereby:
• Reducing operating costs by up to 10% to create new pricing competitiveness
• Meeting customer expectations on real time delivery and collection notification, leading to increased satisfaction and business growth by:
— Generating new opportunities and repeat business with existing customers
— Increasing loyalty and retaining existing customers
— Winning new customers