Route planning and scheduling software specialist Maxoptra is one of a small number of specially selected partners joining forces with TomTom Telematics at the newly launched ‘Let’s Explore: LCV Fleet 2017’ event which takes place on the 4th July at The Vox, Resorts World, Birmingham.
Courier Industry Software
Innovative courier dispatch software with a mobile app.
- Delivery orders are exported from the company’s database automatically
- The routes are produced by Maxoptra based upon customers’ windows, vehicle types, equipment requirements and are shown on the map. They are reviewed by the dispatcher and sent to the driver’s navigation device or smartphone.
- Drivers on route can continually update orders status and report on job status.
- Getting vehicle locations from tracking devices or smartphones.
- Customers are constantly informed about estimated time of arrival (ETA) through SMS or email messages.
- Driving manifests are sent to the courier company’s system for further invoicing and reporting.
Maxoptra for courier companieshelps to drive operational efficiencies, allows rapid reaction to any changes in real time and improves customer service, thereby:
Decreasing costsThe initial schedule produced by the courier tracking system will focus on reducing operational costs. It doesn’t matter how many deliveries each area has, the system will distribute all orders amongst the couriers equally. Routes are sequenced to match customers’ time windows and to ensure collections and deliveries are always on time.
With every new order during the day, the route mapping software will continually update the schedule to adjust delivery sequences, taking into consideration new collections, weights and the vehicle requirements involved.