Credit Controller / Admin Support
We are looking for a Credit Controller / Admin Support who is motivated to ensure a high standard of operations support.
Credit Control – Key Duties:
- Setting up new customers into ZohoOne system.
- Collecting overdue debts and applying credit terms to clients.
- Managing month end billing process and raising invoices.
- Chasing due and overdue debts promptly and professionally.
- Planning an effective and consistent collection strategy.
- Liaising with clients to ensure accurate allocation of payments.
- Issuing statements and reminder letters to clients.
- Performing Direct Debit collection process and sign-up new customers on Direct Debit payments.
- Documenting Credit Control activities using ZohoOne system, and report on actions taken and following responses.
Admin Support – Key Duties
Supporting sales with new and existing customer agreements and CRM management.
- Dealing with customer queries regarding billing and supporting the sales team.
- Assisting with contract renewals and upgrades.
- Updating clients’ information on the CRM regarding any new contract updates or renewal terms.
- General assistance for the finance manager
These responsibilities are representative, the business is highly dynamic, and the candidate will be expected to actively develop their skillset, ensuring smooth back-office operations within the business as circumstances dictate.
The candidate should be diligent, with excellent attention to detail and well organised. You will need be comfortable working in small team and have a hands on approach. The team is very supportive and training will be provided.
Whilst personal qualities are crucial to the role, you will also demonstrate a supportive attitude and an enthusiasm for teamwork and be highly organised and proactive.
Attributes we are looking for in the candidate are:
- Utilise synchronised applications
- Be able to make notes from customer queries
- Strong IT Skills – comfortable using different applications, including Excel, Word, and a CRM system
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Comfortable with English oral and written communication to our customers and within the company
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Reliability, diligence, and attention to detail
- Formal Credit Control communication
- Facilitate effective team interaction
- Acknowledge and appreciate each team member’s contributions
- Keep track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
- Experience working with Excel / Word
- Experience working with ZohoOne or other similar applications
- At least 3 years experience in Credit Control
- Strong IT user skills
- Relevant degree is desirable but not essential
- A Credit Control related qualification is desirable but not essential
Our working environment
This role will be based in our Brighton office where the successful candidate will work alongside our friendly, enthusiastic, and rapidly growing team. At the Brighton HQ we adopt a supportive, fun, and hard-working attitude, including plenty of office lunches and after work socials. Our vibrant, newly built and modern office is based in central Brighton, with close links to local transport and the mainline train station.
What we offer in return
In return we offer you the opportunity to be part of a global market-leading SaaS provider and our growing talented and ambitious team ‘delivering the future’. With ambitious growth plans for 2022 and beyond, we guarantee that your abilities will be encouraged and that all successes are shared and rewarded. You’ll be working amongst a team of like-minded people who are committed to delivering results whilst enjoying what they do. We’re friendly and approachable and we like to have fun even when we’re working hard. Being part of a small, but fast-growing business, you really get a chance to put your ideas forward and feel like the work that you do is making a difference.