Maxoptra real-time scheduling and routing and delivery management software is helping a London-based charity reduce food waste and tackle food poverty.
Particularly when maximising field staff productivity on the one hand with carefully worked out schedules for routine preventative maintenance work, whilst still having the agility to change plans quickly in order to fit in breakdowns and urgent faults to maintain customer satisfaction levels on the other. The good news is that all the real time information you need to make the best decision is now available.
5 SPINNING PLATES
minute by minute —
but telematics offer
news. Easy to
means you can now get
real time information
back from all your field
engineers on job
diary or shared
you see what’s
for the Service
— all the contractual
Google Maps —
- Constantly changing minute by minute — but telematics offer a solution
- More good news. Easy to implement apps, means you can now get real time information back from all your field engineers on job status
- The Outlook diary or shared spreadsheet lets you see what’s happening ahead
- Thank goodness for the Service Management System — all the contractual information you need
- Google Maps — brilliant!
No need to spin any more
In reality, these five areas of constantly changing real time information provide the vital ingredients to make the very best decisions, but with the customer on the phone, expecting and demanding specific arrival times for a breakdown response, you simply don’t have time to consider the 5 sources of information in order to make the best decision — or even consider the longer term impact of your short term decisions leading to:
- Missed SLA’s and unhappy customers
- More overtime claims than necessary
- Poor productivity
- Engineers travelling too far and maybe too fast
- Stressed engineers and dispatch staff
Service Managers need the ultimate calculator to collate these complicated, continually changing disparate sources of information, to simplify the facts and figures and provide easily understood, defined intelligence to allow people to decide the best solution to meet the customer’s urgent needs.
The Solution is easy
The solution is Maxoptra, a dynamic scheduling and route optimisation software platform designed to enable planners to make fast and efficient optimised decision-making, in real-time, within ever-changing operational environments.
With Maxoptra all you need to do is “Right Click” on the mouse to select ETA suggestions. Contact Maxoptra to understand how we can transform your ability to manage scheduling challenges more efficiently. And you’ll never have to keep plates spinning again!