Last updated January 31st, 2022
Maxoptra Limited (“Maxoptra” or “we” or “us” or “our”), a company incorporated in England and Wales
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
According to the new GDPR regulations (introduced on the 25th May 2018) the legal basis for us, MaxOptra, processing your personal data can be defined as follows:
- You as a data subject have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you as a data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us.
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Application, such as your native actions that are integral to the Application, including liking, re-blogging, or replying to a post, as well as other interactions with the Application and other users via server log files.
We will request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device continuously, to provide location-based services. If you do not wish to allow such access you SHOULD NOT use the Application.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, storage and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Assist law enforcement.
- Deliver core services of the MaxOptra product including, but not limited to
a. Tracking actual routes for “plan vs actual” analysis
b. Calculating expected arrival time
c. Displaying your current location on “Track your delivery” web page (if applicable)
d. Assisting same-day order allocation with your current position (if applicable)
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account.
- Fulfill transactions related to the Application.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Solicit support for the Application.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Third Floor, 8 Golden Square, London, England, W1F 9HY