Maxoptra has released a new version of its cloud-based software that provides an all-in-one solution for customer service, delivery management and route planning for distribution fleets. Complete with a redesigned user interface for use across multiple devices, Maxoptra version 5.0 also includes a host of new functionality designed to enhance its appeal for transport organisations looking to boost their customer delivery experience, control costs and increase operational efficiency.
Palletised freight delivery system
Over the last few years, Pallet Network operators have invested heavily, both in terms of money and sheer hard work, to establish the necessary IT infrastructure to revolutionise the efficient movement of customer consignments through their networks.
However, increasing competitive price pressure, coupled with changing customer expectations, has provided a window of opportunity for new players, armed with the latest technology, to enter the market and win valued customers. As a result, customers today expect lower prices and accurate real time delivery and collection information.
Fortunately for established companies who have already invested already in IT infrastructure, these challenges can be met through the Maxoptra Plug-In.
- Delivery orders are exported from the company’s database automatically
- The routes are produced by Maxoptra based upon customers’ windows, vehicle types, equipment requirements and are shown on the map. They are reviewed by the dispatcher and sent to the driver’s navigation device or smartphone.
- Drivers on route can continually update orders status and report on job status.
- Getting vehicle locations from tracking devices or smartphones.
- Customers are constantly informed about estimated time of arrival (ETA) through SMS or email messages.
- Driving manifests are sent to the wholesale distribution company’s system for further invoicing and reporting.
Business advantages:Maxoptra was specifically designed to allow Pallet Network operators to drive operational efficiencies, allow rapid reaction to any changes in real time and improve customer service, thereby:
- Reducing operating costs by up to 10% to enable new pricing competitiveness
- Meeting customer expectations on real time delivery and collection notification, leading to increased satisfaction and business growth by:
- Growing new opportunities and repeat business with existing customers
- Increasing loyalty and retaining existing customers
- Winning new customers